December 01, 2012

Tips: Ombre hair

If any of you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, then you may know that I ombred my hair. Because bleaching damages your hair, its important to take really good care of it after, because if you just leave it, it will defitnely look really unhealthy. 


                            

I use:

  • Phyto shampoo and conditioner, because it leaves my hair hydrated and soft.
  • After I get out of the shower, I put very a small amoumt of IC olive oil at the ends.
  • Clairols Shimmer Lights Shampoo (every few days). Purple shampoos help to keep blonde and lightened hair looking fresh and vibrant.
  • IC hair mask once a week.

Note: If you are planning to ombre or dip/dye your hair make sure to do it at your hairdresser, show them a picture of what you like and make sure they’re on the same page with you.

Lots of love,
Sandra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey im Flor! So about the olive oil,does not leave oily hair?

Sandra said...

No, just don't put too much of it :)x

Sara O'Day said...

I recently said goodbye to my ombre hair, but great tips! x

Unknown said...

Is that your room? If it is, I looooove it! :) xxx

Sandra said...

No, it's my friend's room ;))

Anonymous said...

what colors did you use?

Sandra said...

Blond, my hair was virgin, so it was hard to dye them, so my hair dresser had to pick a very very strong hair-dye.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...