December 01, 2012

Episode No. 1

I am finally back to business and with my new routine I am starting this amazingly crazy fashion/fitness/self/music centred blog - Fashion is full of Space! I’m just a normal 19 year old girl! I have more bad hair days than most, I love dancing, I like to play with camera on my spare time, I’m writing a book, that probably never going to be published and I’m constantly terrified that I am “not doing enough” with my life, even when I’m worked to the bone. If you feel you can uncover some hidden element of glamour within that, be my guest!




Lots of love,
Sandra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you already posted a blog about your curly hair without using heats or whatsoever? xx

Sandra said...

I will try to post it next week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...